Username and Password Issues
If you have already completed and submitted your camera authorization form, but cannot access the secure parent monitoring area of our website there could be an issue with your username or password. The KidsVision service will prompt you three times for the correct username and password combination. After the third attempt, a warning message will appear that you do not have access to this area.
KidsVision technicians can verify that your username has been approved, however, they cannot change your username, password, or alter your room level permissions. You should contact a Kids' Kampus Administrator if you need to reset your username, password, or change the rooms that you can access.
-   How do I get authorization to view the cameras?
-   Authorized parents and users, click here to log in
-   I need technical support using the Web Cameras
-   Password Authorization Form
-   Video Handbook
-   KidsVision Frequently Asked Questions
-   KidsVision Online Support Request
Our online forms require the FREE Acrobat Reader.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader from here.